ENTRANCE FEE: $25 per dog, $20 per cat (sponsorships may be available)
SERVICES: Includes a Vet Exam, Vaccines (Rabies and DAPP for dogs), (Rabies and FVRCP for cats), Dewormer, & Microchip. May include nail trims, flea medicines and other medications (based on vet recommendations, staff & supply)
- March 2023 Wellness Clinic: @ The Table (Portland), Date TBD
- August 2023 Wellness Clinic: @ The Table (Portland), Date TBD
- October 2023 Wellness Clinic: @ The Table (Portland), Date TBD
- November 2023 Wellness Clinic: @ The Table (Portland), Date TBD
- For our primary zip codes 40203, 40208, 40209, 40210, 40211, 40212, 40215 or 40217
- All healthy adult pets must be S/N before attending a Pets4Life Wellness Clinic.
- For puppies/kittens – owner must agree to S/N all adult dogs in household (proof required)
- Note: If you do not meet these requirements you may email email@example.com with a written explanation to request an exemption
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT AGGRESSIVE PETS: We are a volunteer organization and we are not equipped to deal with aggressive pets. Any dog that has ever exhibited aggressive behavior must be properly restrained and wearing a properly fitted muzzle upon arriving at the clinic. Note: We have muzzles that can be borrowed, but owner must be able to place on and off their pet. However if the vet or staff feels that the pet is too anxious or aggressive, we may not be able to provide services.
REGISTRATION: Complete this form for EACH pet to request a Wellness Appointment Check your emails/texts prior to the clinic for your confirmation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our main communication is through email. Be sure to check for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org If we email you repeatedly and you do not respond, you will be removed from our wait-list.